Current Job Openings
Job Title: Windows Core Developer
Department: Software Development
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Framehawk is a software company radically changing the way big companies put their application content in the hands of employees and customers.
We’re enabling people to access application content that comes from the highly secure, custom applications that enterprises have been investing in for years and to do so on the most modern and elegant of devices: iPads, tablets, and smartphones.
Never heard of us? You will. Or even better, you can be one of the reasons that others will. We’re hiring the team right now that has already begun to shake up mobile computing in the enterprise with amazing talent, technological insight, and the ability to understand what customers really, truly want.
We are an innovative start-up with deep roots in a technology that can only be described as rocket science, but we never forget to help our customers use our solutions to do what their businesses are supposed to do: make money.
Framehawk has already put offices where our major customers live (San Francisco, New York, and London). We are presently recruiting for a Windows Core Developer. As a Windows Core Developer, you will leverage your skills to make the Windows-based Framehawk Framing Server a world-class product – extending both it’s performance, capability and featureset.
- Lead and develop new Framehawk Windows functionality including virtual device management and Remote Desktop Services integration
- Invest in and maintain the existing native Windows code base, including finding and fixing bugs and continual improvements in optimization and efficiency.
- Parallel other platform developing efforts on Windows and port features/functionality and base core capability to native Windows API
- Ability and desire to deliver high quality results on aggressive timelines in a startup environment.
- BS or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- 5+ years as a native Windows developer using C++ and/or C#
- Knowledge of Windows API’s including terminal services and RDS environments
- Knowledge of COM+ object programming in the Windows environment a strong plus
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, technologies and frameworks, agile development process and excellent OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge a plus
- Experience in a start-up environment preferred
- Be a strong team player and someone comfortable working in a highly collaborative open and distributed environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical Thought Leader
A competitive compensation and benefits plan, stock options, a great office space in the heart of San Francisco’s union square district and the opportunity to be part of an amazing team of dedicated professional who are changing the way companies access technology.
About the company
Framehawk is a software development company that enables customers to engage in fully mobile business using the full gamut of tablet and smartphone devices, including iPad, iPhone, and the Android brethren.
We allow access to your applications and websites from any mobile device instantly and securely.
Travel - Travel should be expected.
How to apply
To apply for this amazing opportunity send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org